Thursday, May 22, 2014

Recipe of the Week

I'm so excited for all the new recipes I'm trying! I've made a bunch of things this week while my parents were out of the house and couldn't judge me; some of them were even healthy! But the more important ones that must be shared are not exactly healthy...but they ARE delicious! And which is more important? Don't answer that. Just look at this picture and drool.




Oooh yeah! I call it Biscoff cheesecake. For those of you who missed last week, or don't remember what Biscoff is, it's this:








It's the European alternative to peanut butter, so I took a peanut butter pie recipe, and made it with this. IT IS AMAZING.

Let me lay it down for you: cool whip. cream cheese. Biscoff. sugar. in the powdered form. AMAZING. And that's it. And a graham cracker crumb crust from Wal Mart. So I think this wins over being healthy. Just don't try to eat two pieces at once, because it may be a bit too rich for that and make you sick.

But if you want more specific instructions, they are as follows:
1 tub of whipped topping
1 package of cream cheese
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1/3 cup Biscoff

And mix! And spread out into a pie crust of your choosing and plop it in the fridge. Or in your mouth, either one.

No comments:

Post a Comment