Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Just In Case You Care


It's been two years.


This is art. It is a legitimate sculpture. And it's fun.
Two years since what, Julia?

It was only 6 am. And 30 degrees.
Well, I'm glad you asked.

(It's my college graduation, if you couldn't tell)

Since that.


Old college friends exploring Colorado.
So let me just amuse you with these photos from the past year.

My favorite band playing my favorite song!!!

And we got to meet the lead singer.
And only we will understand what is happening in this picture...


It's been a good year. Like the tire place. Except it wasn't such a good year for my poor little baby car.

I don't have any pictures of that (although it didn't really look exciting), but I learned the value of AAA this year. And big sisters who don't freak out when the car stops working on the highway.

I was in a show! A real life photography show!
I went exploring, broke the car, met some new people, got a new job, and yes, had my name ON A WALL (See above photo)!

I am single, free, and planning my trip to New Zealand (In two years...)!

The best part, I think, is the new job. The one where, when people say, "Oh, what do you do?" I get to answer: "I'm a professional (yes, professional) photo editor!"

Because God is cool, and when I wait and wait and wait because God says, "Hey, calm down. I've got this," one day a job that you were made for is just going to fall right into your lap.

So thanks be to God for this single, employed, adventurous and clumsy kid who has a college degree somewhere in a desk drawer.

No comments:

Post a Comment